Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1: The Begining, Day 2: The Posting



Today, well yesterday at approximately 5:47pm I begin the Wreck This Journal Project, The objective, to wreck the journal, the goal: to remember this portion of my life. Besides the video blogs I trade with my dearest childhood friend, I realized that my generation, the media generation, generation Y, consists of a group of people to endlessly collect information, then seldom arrange in them in a tangible form.

We collect music to play on our ipods, cloths to define our self images, and pictures organized in folders or posted directly to Facebook that soon after we can not remember the people or places just just captured.

When I am old an gray, I wanted to not only remember the names and places, but I want to know who I was. I want to remember the person I was planning on becoming.

That is a goal of this, to remember.

I have given myself 1 year to complete this. So about 2 to 3 pages a week.

So, yesterday, I started. And today, I will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment