Friday, August 20, 2010

Thats just the way it will be, or is, or something


Well, I didn't keep up with this as well as I had planned.


Take 2.



After my last post, well, there have been several months in there. I have spent the last months working at the Utah Shakespearean Festival, my 3rd summer in residence. It has always been a great time. Staying for wardrobe this year I have 4 more months of adventures under my belt. I have seen the caves at Great Basin National Park, climbed to Overlook Point at Zion National Park, and crawled into the lava pits at Snow Canyon.

In a few weeks, I will start out on my newest adventure. A few weeks ago I was offered a first hand position at Orlando Shakespeare theater. No winter, no snow tires, all sun and a 100 percent humidity. I am overjoyed.

In place of the overwhelming insecurity of no job, but he awesome back plan of moving to NY after the new year, I now have the overwhelming insecurity of finding a place to live after I move and moving my storage space from Metro Detroit to Orlando.

I hope my new place looks like this, that would be the dream...so many books. And, now that I am in Orlando, I can only hope to partake in this new phenomenon. Oi, I wonder if you can get it in the drive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment